Search

Celebrating 40 Years of Construction

#Throwbackthursday - 1988 - Lanesborough School, Guildford


Lanesborough School was an independent, preparatory school in Guildford, Surrey.


The school was established in 1930 and acted as the choir school for Guildford Cathedral and a feeder school for RGS Guildford. In 2021 the two schools merged with Lanesborough School being renamed to RGS Prep.


In 1988, working on behalf of Lanesborough School and in collaboration with Lytle Associates Architects and Synergy Construction & Property Consultants LLP, MCS was appointed to construct a new teaching block extension. Following these works MCS was appointed to construct a new sports hall and further classrooms.


Today the day school cares for 320 boys on their Maori Road location.